More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Beaver

Ain't no party like a north side party..

Post by Beaver » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

cause the north side LOVES THE MACE!

DES MOINES, Iowa --

Des Moines police used pepper spray to disperse an angry crowd Sunday afternoon.

Police were called to the 1100 block of 12th Street around 3:30.

When police arrived, a crowd of about 30 people was surrounding a man who was allegedly on drugs. Police tried to assist the man, but officers said, the crowd became aggressive.

Officials say the man lunged at officers. That's when they used a Taser on the man in order to arrest him.

Police also used pepper spray to try to disperse the crowd.

"Officers went to try and get him into custody and get him medical help. And at the point when officers tried to do that, they were yelled at and they yelled racial slurs towards the officers and they were getting a lot of interference from the crowd members," said Sgt. Lori Lavorato.

"They tased that young man for no reason, because here it is: It was clear to me, and I know it was clear to them, that that young man was under the influence of something and the only thing he was going to do was hurt himself. They didn't have to tase him," said witness Johnny Williams.

Two other people were also arrested for failing to disperse and interference with police.

The man shocked with the Taser was taken to Broadlawns Medical Center by police.

Because someone on PCP is mellow and not violent like someone who is stoned on pot. Black people are smart.

Beaver

Re: Ain't no party like a north side party..

Post by Beaver » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:08 pm

The Des Moines register this morning said the guy on PCP was naked punching cars. I'm sure the common response ewas "Oh dat just ole' Knuck' Knuck. He likes ta git wet from time ta' time." * loud obnoxious laughter*

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm

beever- tell me what "wet" really is. is it pcp? is it.. "moist"?

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm

I wonder if this is the same naked, bloody black man that was on that episode of COPS like 6-7 years ago? He was all messed up on PCP too.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

A "wet" is a joint or cigarette dipped in formaldehyde. It has a pcp like effect only more insane. You have to be retarded to smoke formaldehyde.
I poop on Petland!

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:A "wet" is a joint or cigarette dipped in formaldehyde. It has a pcp like effect only more insane. You have to be retarded to smoke formaldehyde.
thanks. now i know why beeever didnt answer my question

Josh

Post by Josh » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 am

If anyone wants gallons upon gallons of formalin (37% formaldehyde, 13% methanol and 50% water) I can get some for wicked cheap. I use a bunch of this stuff to preserve specimens and take all sorts of precautions when using it. The fact anyone would even have the idea to dip a cigarette in the stuff and smoke it is beyond my comprehension.

Darrin

Post by Darrin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 am

hahahah yeah, sell that on 515crew.