More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Epic Beard Man/Race War thread

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 am

Last edited by Bullet Tooth on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BIll

Re: Epic Beard Man

Post by BIll » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 am

The joys of public transpo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rm4SazjKsQ

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:11 pm

That's classic nigger for ya right there. Talks real tough, gets beat down like the bitch he is, waits for the guy that just smacked him to get a good distance away, then says "yeah, I'll fuck you up".

Right.............................

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:That's classic nigger for ya right there. Talks real tough, gets beat down like the bitch he is, waits for the guy that just smacked him to get a good distance away, then says "yeah, I'll fuck you up".

Just curious what you would think if it was an old black man that whupped the ass of a mouthy white punk.
I poop on Petland!

lukerauch

Post by lukerauch » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:That's classic nigger for ya right there. Talks real tough, gets beat down like the bitch he is, waits for the guy that just smacked him to get a good distance away, then says "yeah, I'll fuck you up".

race has nothing to do with this and i knew somebody would bring that up. our generation is full of spine-less shit-talkers. you know it, i know it, we all know it. the old man stuck up for himself. if it would've been anyone else...they probably would've just gotten off the bus or just sat there. black or white. it doesn't fucking matter.

Nickyouredead

Post by Nickyouredead » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 pm

SRSLY

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

I can't wait for the coming race war.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Dr. Rude

Post by Dr. Rude » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 pm

haahhaaahhaaa LOL LOL That is some of the best shit i've seen in a while. HHAA.
The black dudes aftermath is the classic shit I see at work when their cuffed.
HHAA.
I agree with Joey...if more people stood up for themselves their would be awhole lot less shit talkers like that getto bum. cause not only would they get their ass handed to them but they're not used to someone telling them to "Shut the Fuck UP"

At first I thought it might be his fat lip he just got was why he couldn't say AMBULANCE but after listening to more of his garbage he just dosn't speak english.
The life we lead, so pure to me
The strength we built, true honesty
Our loyalty we won't betray
Our roots so strong, they'll never fade

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Nice. I have to say it's a lot more uplifting than the usual bus fight videos out there which include a half dozen buck negroes ganging up on some poor white kid.

@nonymous wrote:I can't wait for the coming race war.
:lol: That's when people of color are going to warmly embrace you as a brother and together you will usurp hundreds of years of white hegemony, right?

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

El Rhino wrote:That's when people of color are going to warmly embrace you as a brother and together you will usurp hundreds of years of white hegemony, right?
that's the sort of sarcasm that will put you on the wrong side of the race war.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Nam

Post by Nam » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

i can considering all throughout my upbringing id get beat up by black and mexican kids for being asian. is that not racist? why is it only white people get to be racist? dont take away another right that all should have like the right to vote, the right of freedom of speach, the right to own land, ect.
blah

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

@nonymous wrote: that's the sort of sarcasm that will put you on the wrong side of the race war.

Sounds like I wouldn't want to be on the "right" side.

When/if that happens, if the hordes of unwashed masses don't string you and your cohorts up first despite your pleas of being "one of the good ones", good luck. This is pretty much what it will look like if anyone comes to my home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Guns. Check. Ammo. Check. Food. Check. Copy of the Turner Diaries and Camp of the Saints. Check.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

nam wrote:dont take away another right that all should have like the right to vote, the right of freedom of speach, the right to own land, ect.
bill of rights quotes always kill on messageboards. good job.
el rhino wrote:Copy of the Turner Diaries and Camp of the Saints. Check.
Looks like a classic among your peers!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/archive ... 20410.html

Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm

im all trippy hippy cherry garcia daddy peace love and all butttttttt

i dont think you would be spared in a racewar for knowing who malcom x is and talking about anarchy on the internet

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

jerry garcia wrote:i dont think you would be spared in a racewar for knowing who malcom x is and talking about anarchy on the internet
malcom who? also, why is it assumed that i care about self-preservation?

Nam

Post by Nam » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:50 pm

@nonymous wrote: bill of rights quotes always kill on messageboards. good job.
thank you sir thank you much... but really, why is it so wrong for white people to say a word they(darkies, and chicanos) thenselves refer to their bretheren as, and its completely alright for them (in this case people of any colour other than white) to bully on people just because they have numbers against a person of another colour? isnt racism racism?
blah

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:

Just curious what you would think if it was an old black man that whupped the ass of a mouthy white punk.
Well, we don't have to worry about that because MOST of the time white people don't act like that, whereas niggers think they can do/say whatever they want to anyone.

They're the rudest most obnoxious race on the planet.

There's some more classic niggerdom at the end.

Dude talks tough, gets his grill smashed in, then sits there saying "ima kill dat nigga". Well, guess what, boy, you ran your mouth, you were the aggressor, and you got what you deserved. Saying you're going to "kill" that guy, or actually attempting it just proves you even dumber than you already look to the bus load of people that just watched you get your ass beat.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Dr. Rude wrote: dosn't speak english.

LOL.

lukerauch

Post by lukerauch » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm

zack...that street fighter thing is fucking hilarious.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 pm

El Rhino wrote:
@nonymous wrote: that's the sort of sarcasm that will put you on the wrong side of the race war.

Sounds like I wouldn't want to be on the "right" side.

When/if that happens, if the hordes of unwashed masses don't string you and your cohorts up first despite your pleas of being "one of the good ones", good luck. This is pretty much what it will look like if anyone comes to my home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Guns. Check. Ammo. Check. Food. Check. Copy of the Turner Diaries and Camp of the Saints. Check.

Don't worry, I have an extra bedroom, complete with assault weapon, side arm, Mossberg persuader and internet with your name on it.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Nickyouredead wrote:SRSLY

lolz!!!! Greatest vid ever. Check out the awesome comments. I was rollin'.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm

lukerauch wrote:zack...that street fighter thing is fucking hilarious.
i agree. probably the best thing to come out of this.

elliot
Represent!

Re: Epic Beard Man/Race War thread

Post by elliot » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Not even sure if I should take the "Racist Joey" thing seriously anymore, though the two posts in this thread have been reeeeeeeeal rough.

For the record, this guy who got his ass kicked is an idiot. Though it is possible that the white guy was saying shit to piss him off, it's still probably not justified to go after someone on a bus.

But, where you fail is when you claim that because this one black guy is like that, then all black people are like that. Because that's just not true. And there are definitely an equal amount of white people who would act the exact same way.

But yeah, keep using the n-word all over the place if that makes you feel better!

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 pm

best line: "It could be a chinaman! Don't matter!"

Oh crazy out of touch racist grandpa, you've gotten yourself into quite the pickle this time!
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 pm

I'd be willing to bet they left something off of the beginning. He said "you offered", and Sambo said "BACK to the front of the bus". regardless of my opinions of race, it sure looks like dude said something to make the guy follow him to the back of the bus and provoke him. Of course, Miss "say it again, Pinky", I'm black, yet more racist then the goddamn grand wizard- camerawoman would leave that part out.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:26 am

I saw this shit all the time in high school, and it was mostly dirty white kids who the rode the bus.
lukerauch wrote: race has nothing to do with this and i knew somebody would bring that up. our generation is full of spine-less shit-talkers. you know it, i know it, we all know it. the old man stuck up for himself. if it would've been anyone else...they probably would've just gotten off the bus or just sat there. black or white. it doesn't fucking matter.
Sums everything up perfectly, it doesn't matter. Black or white, I've seen both sides instigate it. Being SOOO punk Mr. Chaos I feel like you should be more open minded.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 am

this video is hilarious, really like it. can't stop watching it.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am

Part Deux.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA7ea8PS ... re=related

Epic Beard Man and the black guy square off...kind of. The black guy who was going to "kill dat nigga" still backed off and then EPM attacks a newspaper machine and starts yelling shit, while onlookers taunt him (from a distance, of course).

Apparently he made the news a while back ago for getting tazed at an Oakland A's game...that's on Youtube as well.

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 am

If everyone seriously got over themselves on BOTH sides none of this would ever be an issue.
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 am

Apparently, this same old dude was tazed at an Oakland A's game not too long ago. I'm guessing he has some mental issues going one. Probably a nutty, old Veitman Vet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkwa9uFBss