More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nick

Re: Fat Mike's SXSW Cokie the Clown set

Post by Nick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Crumpty Williams wrote:Call me weird, but I think the pissing part was kind of genius and hilarious and punk rock.
If it was real, that was probably one of the greatest tricks ever pulled on a crowd at a show (punk or otherwise).

I'm thinking that part was actually fake though. Think of the legal implications if it really was piss. People could sue the shit out of him/Fat Wreck Chords.

I'm assuming it was something along these lines:

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm

just watched the video
fuckin a
Tu vir nunc es, canis

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah that mothafucka almost got my account deleted.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm

joseph wrote:. $35 shorts in 1993 .

I've only seen two pairs of those shorts, both on members of Goober Patrol when they played here. It's pretty lame to wear band shorts, it's even lamer to have matching band shorts.

So I didn't see the video. Can someone explain it in a few short sentences?

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

El Rhino wrote:

I've only seen two pairs of those shorts, both on members of Goober Patrol when they played here. It's pretty lame to wear band shorts, it's even lamer to have matching band shorts.

fat mike tells some fucked up, depressing stories and yells at some stupid audience members.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
El Rhino wrote:

fat mike tells some fucked up, depressing stories and yells at some stupid audience members.
& tricks them into drinking his piss.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

GOOBER PATROL PLAYED DES MOINES!? WTF
Tu vir nunc es, canis

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 pm

In 1996-ish at the Safari.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Nick wrote:
Crumpty Williams wrote:Call me weird, but I think the pissing part was kind of genius and hilarious and punk rock.
If it was real, that was probably one of the greatest tricks ever pulled on a crowd at a show (punk or otherwise).

I'm thinking that part was actually fake though. Think of the legal implications if it really was piss. People could sue the shit out of him/Fat Wreck Chords.

I'm assuming it was something along these lines:

i think that's doubtful. i bet it was really pee. i mean, it's not that big of deal, it's not like you get diseases from drinking pee.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 pm

its good enough for gandhi
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

just watched the vid. definitely was not as shocking or "fucked up" as the reviews made it out to be. I mean I actually thought it was a pretty good performance. The stories provided some insight into some of the songs... I mean, yeah, the dude made some mistakes in his life, and now he was talking about them. Whatever.

And the piss thing--ha. I stand by my earlier comment. I thought it was pretty hilarious. Looks like it was real... I mean you can't be 100% sure, but I think the comments about lawsuits and all that are overblown. Unless somebody got morbidly ill (urine can actually be GOOD for you in certain situations, by the way) AND could somehow prove that he actually pissed in the bottle (unlikely), and that they drank from one of the shots (possible), AND that his urine was the cause of the sickness, I don't think they'd have a chance. Not to mention that nobody forced anyone to drink anything...

So yeah, if I were him I really wouldn't even be worried about something like that, and would just go for it. Quite a solid prank if you ask me. I mean, he's a dick but that shit was still pretty clever.
i fucking rule.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

El Rhino wrote:In 1996-ish at the Safari.
1997 and all I can remember about the show is getting really drunk and they played with another band from Canada named Gob or something like that. I don't think many were there.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Nick wrote: I'm thinking that part was actually fake though. Think of the legal implications if it really was piss. People could sue the shit out of him/Fat Wreck Chords.

There would be none, because there would be no way for anyone to prove that it wasn't, infact a hoax. I bet it was piss.

tylerjames515 wrote:That part about seeing a girl getting carried & taken away to get raped is seriously fucked up.

Eh, people need to mind their own business. The bitch prolly had it coming anyway.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

You are such a stupid motherfucker, no one ever deserves fucking rape.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:You are such a stupid motherfucker, no one ever deserves fucking rape.

Nah, MOST women that get raped brought it upon themselves. Just like a lot of women need to get beat.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:You are such a stupid motherfucker, no one ever deserves fucking rape.

Nah, MOST women that get raped brought it upon themselves. Just like a lot of women need to get beat.
Please tell me how you came up with this logical conclusion, if your mother or daughter was raped you'd be singing a different tune I'm sure.

Shane

Post by Shane » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Joey Chaos is a pussy boy that talks like he's hard.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:

Please tell me how you came up with this logical conclusion, if your mother or daughter was raped you'd be singing a different tune I'm sure.
Look, it says gullible on the ceiling.................

You hardcore straightedge girls are about the whiniest most "don't think before they cry on the internet" pieces of shit alive.

Shane wrote:Joey Chaos is a pussy boy that talks like he's hard.
I'm sure you know who I am, so prove it.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

It's obvious you were trolling with that beating women comment, but I wouldn't put it past you to blame rape victims. Grow a pair and actually fight someone you've threatened. Please.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:It's obvious you were trolling with that beating women comment, but I wouldn't put it past you to blame rape victims. Grow a pair and actually fight someone you've threatened. Please.

Anytime, faggot. I'm sure not going to drive 90 miles to do it though.

And what have I EVER said on this board that would lead you to believe I would blame rape victims.

You're a moron.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Your blatant racism is an indicator you don't use your brain, so I made an assumption.

& LOL, quit acting like you're so fucking tough and badass, willing to fight anyone but never come through. Get a new shtick.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm

I don't ever condone rape, but I do believe that some girls put themselves in the unfortunate situation. Most dudes who rape chicks in places like college, don't go out with the intention of raping some girl, the girl probably gives out plenty of "yes's" before her "no's". That isn't every case obviously, but it does happen. Girls just don't want to take any responsibility for being too wasted to keep in control of their actions.

Also, Joe has fought plenty of people. He would probably fight you, and win.
Last edited by jjjsXe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:Your blatant racism is an indicator you don't use your brain, so I made an assumption.

& LOL, quit acting like you're so fucking tough and badass, willing to fight anyone but never come through. Get a new shtick.

Women aren't a race, dumbfuck.

I am willing to fight anyone on here, anytime (friends excluded, obviously). Just because I'm willing to fight you, or even want to, doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to hunt you down.

If I see you somewhere, then it'll happpen.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

I agree with you on the rape thing Jordan, and I'm not saying I'm going to fight anyone. His threats are just annoying, we get it. He fights, big deal. It doesn't make a person less ignorant.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:His threats are just annoying, we get it. He fights, big deal. It doesn't make a person less ignorant.
Aggravating it wont help, he wont stop, that is just the way he is, get used to it. My guess is he really doesn't give a shit, and is just trying to annoy you(and it is working). Unless he was really drunk, then he would probably push you around a bit. Chances are, the two of you wont ever be at the same show together, unless it is a weird circumstance.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm

jjjsXe wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:His threats are just annoying, we get it. He fights, big deal. It doesn't make a person less ignorant.
Aggravating it wont help, he wont stop, that is just the way he is, get used to it. My guess is he really doesn't give a shit, and is just trying to annoy you(and it is working). Unless he was really drunk, then he would probably push you around a bit. Chances are, the two of you wont ever be at the same show together, unless it is a weird circumstance.
A+

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 pm

the video shows him pissing in the bottle, walking onto stage, and then serving the shots to the crow. all one shot.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 pm

jjjsxe wrote:Girls just don't want to take any responsibility for being too wasted to keep in control of their actions.
this is a pretty fucked up comment, dude. i know what you're getting at, but be careful with how you phrase it. knowing whether or not someone is of sound mind to make a decision regarding sex(or anything that involves consent) is your responsibility as soon as you decide to take that action.

the same scenario can be said for a 12yr old girl flirting with someone much older....just because she's saying "yes" doesn't absolve you from responsibility.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 pm

@nonymous wrote:
jjjsxe wrote:Girls just don't want to take any responsibility for being too wasted to keep in control of their actions.
this is a pretty fucked up comment, dude. i know what you're getting at, but be careful with how you phrase it. knowing whether or not someone is of sound mind to make a decision regarding sex(or anything that involves consent) is your responsibility as soon as you decide to take that action.

the same scenario can be said for a 12yr old girl flirting with someone much older....just because she's saying "yes" doesn't absolve you from responsibility.
What I meant by that comment was, a lot of girls who get into situations they don't quite remember, take the role of the victim because they don't want to admit to their parents or friends that they were acting like a slut. I am not saying this happens all the time, but I remember a situation in Iowa City a few years ago where some slut was getting gang banged by the Hawkeye BBall team, and once word got out to just about everyone, she decided she wanted to call rape on the team members because I guess it was an embarrassing situation. I don't know if that is the exact story, but it was something like that.
I don't think rape is a thing that should happen, but I do believe that some girls might use it to get out of being equally responsible for being drunk and stupid. Two drunk people together can make ridiculous situations, and if she realizes it is something she might not have done while sober, she could easily say rape and everyone would believe her.

In conclusion, Alcohol will get you raped.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm

jjjsXe wrote:
In conclusion, Alcohol will get you laid.

:!: