More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

@nonymous

Re: Fat Mike's SXSW Cokie the Clown set

Post by @nonymous » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm

jjjsxe wrote:What I meant by that comment was, a lot of girls who get into situations they don't quite remember, take the role of the victim because they don't want to admit to their parents or friends that they were acting like a slut.
i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you didn't convince me with this post. simply put, drinking impairs decision-making abilities. if someone is visibly drunk(or high or whatever), it's not okay to assume they are in the shape to make a good decision for themselves.

the same reason you don't give them keys to a vehicle is the same reason you don't stick your dick in them--get it?

everything you're saying is always the justification for rape. it's not a cry for attention(statistically speaking, most women are ashamed when they experience it and usually blame themselves...this is why it often takes time for them to speak out about it).

i know it's tough to think about it this way, especially when you see idiot college girls being drunk and it seems like they're asking for it....but it's still not an excuse. try thinking about it differently, it's not so black and white.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Have you heard about this DRUNKDRIVER band rape controversy?
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 pm

havent heard. do tell?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 pm

@nonymous wrote:[

the same reason you don't give them keys to a vehicle is the same reason you don't stick your dick in them--get it?

So what you're saying is that if I'd be willing to let a drunk girl drive, it'd also be ok to stick it in her while she's half alive?

Considering the fact that whether said girl drives or not is none of my business, and I'm on a no care ever train of mind.............sweet!

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 am

@nonymous wrote:
havent heard. do tell?
Jeremy, some guy in that band allegedly raped some girl. The board it was posted on is known to have crucified dudes over fake rape claims, but everyone swears he did it since his old band wouldn't/didn't play a show with him.

He says he was black out drunk but remembers getting the go ahead, and the girl was also drunk but swears she said no. I feel like it's all just a bunch of dudes trying to pin something on someone (as do many others) and it just kinda goes with the fake rape thing.

I'd really love to hear the girls side of the story but have found any info on it.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 am

Yawn. Crumpty gonna break it down:

Piss in the tequila gag = hilarious

Making this thread a half-assed, lame, "definition of rape" debate = boring
i fucking rule.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

This thread sucks. Let's do something else.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah, really.

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 am

The picture below rules. The blank stare and look on his face tell alot, I think. Shows true emotion and sincerity. He looks completely depressed and lost in the story of the song, like he is revisiting the moment and fighting his demons. It's almost exactly how he looked in that video of "My Orphan Year", which is one of the most sincere videos I can remember. Tear jerker.

My Orphan Year video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXEa61iD9A

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:02 am

true emotion and sincerity? youre kidding right?

HES GOT FUCKING CLOWN MAKE UP ON!

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 am

wait. nevermind. you like him. i get it. i mean i dont get it but i get it.

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

joseph wrote:true emotion and sincerity? youre kidding right?

HES GOT FUCKING CLOWN MAKE UP ON!
Don't most bands wear a "costume"?

Fat Mike has always been known as a "joker" in real life. His Cokie The Clown alter ego is like a completely opposite...stone cold serious. It's like he is trying to hide behind a clown to let everyone know "hey, it's just me, the joker", to lessen the guilt or some shit?

It's very Andy Kaufman like, if you ask me.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am

Nick wrote:Don't most bands wear a "costume"?
um. not that im into. sometimes jaz from killing joke wears a jester outfit. but thats about all i can think of right now...

i wasnt trying to give you shit, really. the picture you posted... you could do that with any picture of anybody. just what you want to see in it.

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 am

joseph wrote:you could do that with any picture of anybody. just what you want to see in it.
Prolly right I guess. But if you watched the video I linked to below the picture, you'd get a better understanding of why I said that. Same blank stare and emotion.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 am

Nick wrote:Same blank stare and emotion.
you still havent met me sober.
ill leave you alone now.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 pm

joe and i saw gwar walking around the streets. it was tite.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Tu vir nunc es, canis

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 pm

NOFX Singer to Fans -- I Peed in Your Tequila
Posted Mar 26th 2010 11:30AM by TMZ Staff

The lead singer from the band NOFX is under fire for giving out free shots of Patron during a recent show -- shots that appeared to have been watered down ... with the punk rocker's urine.

The guy accused of pissing everybody off -- Fat Mike -- put on a solo performance as his alter-ego "Cokie the Clown" at last week's South by Southwest festival in Austin ... covered by punk news website DyingScene.com.

Mike began the show by passing out the shots to fans and even downed a couple himself. But after a bizarre half hour in which Mike described his friend hanging himself, smothering his dying mother to death and milking a fan, Mike decided to show the crowd a very, very disturbing video.

The video appears to begin just moments before Mike took the stage and shows the singer urinating into a bottle of tequila ... and then serving it to the audience. The video did not appear edited.

So far, cops are not investigating the situation, but when we called the Austin Health Department to ask if they had taken any action, they told us they were unaware of the incident ... but would be looking into it.

Fat Mike told TMZ, "I confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen, or feces."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/26/nofx-sing ... z0jJYo1Z11

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

i love how people keep calling it things like "very, very disturbing" lol...
i fucking rule.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 pm

servo wrote:FISH FUCK!!!
http://www.fishblow.com/
Now THAT is fucking disturbing.
i fucking rule.

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

what? you act like yall aint never drank piss or fucked a fish before.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

OH SHIT joe remember the secret playground?

Thom

Post by Thom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 am

My orphan year is a sad song.

That being said, Fat mike just found a way to get so much more of your money. Dude is loaded beyond his wildest dreams because he's a shrewd businessman, and this is just another one of his many faces and ways to make $$$.

Also, if half of this stuff is true, he's an awful, awful person.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

Thom wrote: Also, if half of this stuff is true, he's an awful, awful person.
:roll:

Of everything that was said/happened, there were two things that could really qualify this statement: The rape-witnessing thing and the taking of his friend's record after the suicide thing. As for the former, you can definitely tell that the situation wasn't so cut and dry... Was he a coward about it? Yeah. But he was probably also young and scared shitless at the time... I'm not justifying his lack of action, but I am saying it's easy to point your finger and call him a bad guy when you didn't have to go through it yourself. I'm betting that surprisingly high number of people would have, when put in that exact same situation with those exact same circumstances the way he described them, unfortunately done the exact same thing. Anyway, yeah, he was a coward, and he's ashamed of it... but I don't think it makes him an "awful, awful person."

As for the latter, yeah, again, that was shitty thing to do. And now he realizes it, which is why he is telling the story. Everyone makes mistakes and does shitty things in their lives. Does the fact that he took his dead friend's record 20 years ago when he was young, stupid, and selfish make him a terrible person forever?

Again, I'm not trying to justify his actions... But they could have been a LOT worse, and to sit and point the finger at him I think would be quite hypocrital for mst people.

In any case, he made up for some of his past misgivings with that lovable piss gag. lol.
i fucking rule.

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't really think the shitty part was stealing his friend's records. Acutally, the friend probably would have wanted his buddies to have his records instead of his parents just selling them or throwing them away?

I think the shitty part is that if he really was a friend, he would have tried to help his buddy after the first failed suicide instead of just saying, "don't do that."

Thom

Post by Thom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Don't presume to know anything about me big man. A real man wouldn't just stand there.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

yeah youd probably try to get in on the rape action
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Thom wrote:Don't presume to know anything about me big man. A real man wouldn't just stand there.
Of course a real man like you wouldn't....

I'm not presuming to know anything about you (and why are you calling me "Big Man" lol?). That's the point, Doogie. Just like you can't really presume to know what it was like to have been Fat Mike's dumb ass at that particular moment in space-time with whatever his predispositions were and whatever those exact circumstances were at the moment. You have no idea and neither do I.

No matter how tough and full of integrity you may think you are, there are circumstances under which you (and I, and all the rest of us) will crumble like a little girl and in fact fail to act in the noblest of ways. For Fat Mike this was one of those moments.

I'm just saying it's pretty lame and fucking D'OH-TARDED to do the whole rock - glass house "a real man would've done something!" spiel when the dude actually had the balls to come out and admit that he fucked up.
i fucking rule.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 pm

servo wrote:yeah youd probably try to get in on the rape action
This response was way more effective than the one I just took 10 minutes to write. lol. Servo ftw.
i fucking rule.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:30 am

Crumpty Williams wrote:integrity
BOOOOYAH ABOUT TO MAKE THIS THREAD COOL, BITCHES.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNQ54uUqi5Q

you're welcome, faggots. 8)