More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Wheatstache
Superhero

Re: 515forums.com

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 pm

yuppy wrote:so is trailer trash racist too?
No, it's class-ist (?)

White trash is racist.

You're not a very good bigot.
Seriously

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 pm

yuppy wrote:Lol Thom... whats racist about mentioning race.
if you EVER fucking post the URL to my band on your page again, I will personally respond to EVERY message that it provokes telling the sender where exactly to stick their fucking bigotry. Regardless of whether my band is playing or not.

Go drink your fucking cappuccino somewhere else, you juice-reading bigoted piece of shit.

You are exactly everything that is wrong with this fucking country, you have your head so far up your ass that you don't even realize how racist you are.

indie workshop

Post by indie workshop » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:37 pm

wow, i just read all of this.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:43 pm

actually thom, i guess your just too immature to discuss race without saying its racist because you dont think its ok to acknowledge that part of their identity.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:44 pm

UrbanDictionary.

-Joe.

Wheatstache
Superhero

Post by Wheatstache » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 pm

yuppy wrote:actually thom, i guess your just too immature to discuss race without saying its racist because you dont think its ok to acknowledge that part of their identity.
You really are a yuppy.
Seriously

Andy State

Post by Andy State » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 pm

ok so you are said that your scared of the people that live in the drake area (mostly african american) and that you don't let them in your bar (except the one that pretends to be white) and your using racial incensitive trems on your forum to describe italian amaricans.

yea your not racist at all.
I've got that PMA

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Ryan was all over it in this thread

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm

saying its a shitty area doesnt mean im scared.

I do actually go down there a fair amount...

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:46 pm

yuppy wrote:saying its a shitty area doesnt mean im scared.
That's still not the point anyway.

Why you're calling that particular area "shitty" is the point.
And you've already pretty much shown us why your'e calling that area shitty, so no need for you to confirm anything.

-Joe.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:49 pm

As a racist, and member of a White Power gang, I am truly embarrassed by Yuppy's back pedaling. Embrace the sketch.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:50 pm

yuppy wrote:so is trailer trash racist too?

No, it's just mean spirited and small minded of you to use words like "trash" to describe someone based upon what kind of housing they can afford/choose to afford.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Tampa Josh,
I don't need some guy in Florida that no one cares about making my forum look like shit. Your sig sucks.

-Joe.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Joe wrote:Tampa Josh,
I don't need some guy in Florida that no one cares about making my forum look like shit. Your sig sucks.

-Joe.
I know, the "H" should really be capitalized.

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:31 pm

not just a member, the leader.... we are also a group that is trying to buy up all the land along forest ave to move all those miscreants out and move in big business. :evil:

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:32 pm

yuppy wrote:actually thom, i guess your just too immature to discuss race without saying its racist because you dont think its ok to acknowledge that part of their identity.
Everyone else is on you so fast that I can't even talk shit back. I just went to make dinner, and oh wait, you fucked up again.

So you are saying that calling someone a racial slur, and discussing "those dumb negros and their watermelon" isn't racist? You seriously are the worst kind of trash. I think you actually might be in denial. At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people. You are so programmed by racist jokes and ethnic stereotyping that you aren't even sure what you hate.

or is it you are scared of a message bored of A class shit talkers?

Either way, don't worry, we will help you out of your debilitating conditioning. First step is accepting that racist jokes are wrong. Every time you find yourself being frightened of a "bad" neighborhood just think to yourself, "people are just people" and "white people have probably killed more people combined than anyone in this hood."

Don't worry, as a recovering bigot you will have some thoughts of hatred at first, just recognize them for what they are embrace the LOVE!!!

:D :) :D

Heshua

Post by Heshua » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Wheatstache wrote:
You're not a very good bigot.
:lol:
:?

Stop
El Oh El

yuppy

Post by yuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm

spare me the morality and judgment, ive started to go to counsellings with my issues.

my younger sister and i have never been close and i've never looked at her other than a sister until a few months ago.

i joined the navy 7 or so years ago in that time i had been married/divorced and had some meaningful and shallow relationships.

2 years ago my now 19 year old sister decides to join the marines, somehow she gets to be stationed where im at, to save money we started to stay a the same apartment.this is when i started getting feelings for her. one night when she came home from drinking i had to help her to the couch and as i was doing so i noticed how much of a beautiful woman she has become.

the next night we were talking about why i should drink and why she shouldnt smoke but then it got put out that she noticed me taking a long peek at her chest and legs that night. one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

weve been continuing this kind of relationship for a while and weve agreed to make it like a casual thing but i fear i actually am in love with my sister.

im currently dating other people as she does as well but as i have said its her that i have feelings for.

That being said, even in my weakened condition I would slap you like you name was Mathew Copeland and go so kung fu on your ass that it would take a small team of reconstructive surgeons to even put you back on par with the elephant man. i couldn''t care if you lived next door, i would kickbox your teeth down your throat if you come around, and i would also bang your girlfreind in front of you. so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.

Heshua

Post by Heshua » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:42 pm

HO

LEE

SHIT

that explains a lot
El Oh El

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 pm

yuppy wrote:btw ive never lived there, but i go down there every other week.

oh and ive lived in des moines briefly when really young...then johnston, then iowa city now johnston
this guy.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:47 pm

I would really love to fight this "yuppy" dude.

someone make it happen.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

HeyFergy

Post by HeyFergy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm

What the fuck!?

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:07 pm

shit just got pear shaped in between my re-reading of thread and posting of a reply.

Wow.

this dude.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:25 pm

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

-Joe.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:51 pm

joseph wrote:i like the fact that jrs is hanging out there and not here.
I have some black friends too.

I poop on Petland!

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm

please refrain from posting NSFW photos in an otherwise entertaining thread, you dick.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:04 am

yuppy wrote:i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
Wait, you are going to hit me...?

wait why?

I'm super confused.

Where are you going to catch me at? You're going to hit me because you go to a drake bar that I don't go to?

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 am

Thom wrote:
yuppy wrote:i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.

wait why?

I'm super confused.

Where are you going to catch me at? You're going to hit me because you go to a drake bar that I don't go to?
He is going to attack me with some friend of his in Sarasota at the Warped Tour in Tampa that I won't be at too...
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:10 am

Tampa Josh wrote:
Thom wrote:

wait why?

I'm super confused.

He is going to attack me with some friend of his in Sarasota at the Warped Tour in Tampa that I won't be at too...
Seems logical.

If you see a guy wearing a horse head coming, you'll know what to do.

Tom

Post by Tom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 am

Tampa Josh wrote:I would really love to fight this "yuppy" dude.

someone make it happen.
allegiant air has some sweet one way deals to/from des moines. sell some records and make it happen, yo.

http://www.allegiantair.com
obviously