Free Advertising for 515Crew Members

Moderators: ABOMB515, Darrin

daren

I've gone the eWay of the eBay! aka JUNK FOR SALE BUY IT ALL

Post by daren » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 am

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtaborines

I just graduated from the University of Iowa with some Fine Arts degree this winter. I should really be getting a job and working for the man, but currently, I am dissing the man and putting him/her/it (the man is sexless and sexy, I am sure) on hold for a second. You know why? Because I am getting rid of so much junk I own that I've purchased from high school through now.

Seeing how some of my stuff has matured to be sold for a good price (thanks Animal Collective 2xLP and Cowboy Shirt!), I'm putting most of my big ticket items and things that I deem as dead weight (when I move somewhere coastal, so far, sights on NYC) on the eBay auction block at 99 cents.

What does this mean? A lot of RECORDS and soon to be a lot of clothes, books, and random antiques like my weird ghetto blasters that play VINYL. (How weird is that?!!?!?!?!?! Sort of odd, maybe).

So take a look at my eBay sellers page. My schedule is to put up seven items on eBay everyday, 5 days a week, with a listing start time around 9pm Central Time. Just like a part time job.

Right now it's just MOR indie LPs or just stuff I don't listen to anymore. I hope you find my gross LP collection enticing. When the weather is above freezing and the wind speed isn't 40mph, I'm going to go through some junk in storage at my relatives grocery store (Great Wall, right behind Aldi's.. Go there for good Chinese food. There's some canned vegan seitan too) and grab some bigger stuff.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment and laugh at me.

Again, the URL:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtaborines

Thom

Re: I've gone the eWay of the eBay! aka JUNK FOR SALE BUY IT ALL

Post by Thom » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:14 pm

How much for the ghetto blaster?

daren

Post by daren » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm

I'll probably sell my drums, which were Andy Vissers OLD drums w/ new cymbals. That'll wait until right before I move though. Ghetto blasters won't be sold 'til later.
Smoking Guns wrote:gonna sell any instruments or anything?

also...

gonna give me your liquid liquid collection someday?
Instruments yes. I'm going to list a fucked up electronic guitar next week. Not electric, but ELECTRONIC. See: Casio DG-10.

Also probably some terrible keyboards that might be good for circuit bending, along with some terrible sounding ring modulator. You'll have to check weekly for all this. Right now is mostly just vinyl. I'm keeping the Liquid Liquid LP though.

daren

Post by daren » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Someone should bid on this and all my punk & ska 7-inches I just put up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0224359732