More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Joshua666

mix tape project

Post by Joshua666 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:07 pm

we know there is a shit ton of epic music coming out of the 515, and we are hoping to get a few bands on a free compilation album we would like to distribute to all of our customers when they place an order with our company.
Our company is called Incredibowl Industries and this is our website www.theincredibowl.com. (we make pipes for smoking weed)
We ship thousands of boxes all over the world and we plan on including a free compilation disk in each box, full of songs by bands that fucking own. Any genre is acceptable, so it doesn't matter if you are Grime, Sludge, Doom, electronic, Space Rock, grindcore, Industrial, Hip-Hop, or whatever, if it's awesome we'll put it on the album. All songs will remain the property of the musicians. All the bands that are selected for the disc will receive a bunch of free stuff from Incredibowl.

you can submit a link to your bands site or an mp3 to info@theincredibowl.com

joseph

Re: mix tape project

Post by joseph » Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Joshua666 wrote:we know there is a shit ton of epic music coming out of the 515,
joshua 666 the rape ture was last weekend

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Tue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

give me free pipe

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue May 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Paging Johnny Reeferseed...

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

kurtis wrote:give me free pipe
If your band makes the comp i totally will, along with some shirts, and some skate decks.

Darrin

Post by Darrin » Tue May 24, 2011 4:52 pm

I hope Kurtis's band makes the comp.

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Joshua666 wrote:If your band makes the comp i totally will give you some pipes, along with some shirts, and some skate decks.

Ok, you have my full attention!
My band has 4 albums worth of songs I could submit. At least one of our songs should make the cd. I prefer useing snail mail, whats the address I can mail music too?

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Tue May 24, 2011 5:42 pm

I submit my band to get free pipe for me to smoke all of the weed I got

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm

kurtis wrote:I submit my band to get free pipe for me to smoke all of the weed I got
youre in the mutts right?

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 pm

MATT MUTT wrote:
Joshua666 wrote:If your band makes the comp i totally will give you some pipes, along with some shirts, and some skate decks.

My band has 4 albums worth of songs I could submit. At least one of our songs should make the cd. I prefer using snail mail, whats the address I can mail music too?
You're in the Mutts right? IF so then Fuck yeah I wanna Include you guys. I lived in Des Moines from '01 to '08 so i want to support as many bands from the 515 area as possible since i still consider des moines my second home.
we are going to include a copy of the cd in every box we ship out worldwide
so please include your contact info for bookings with your submission as a lot of our vendors also book shows.
Each band on the comp will also receive a copy of the album in addition to any free Incredibowl swag we decide to Include.
(We have a limited supply of skate decks so we are only sending out one per band)

Any snail mail submissions can be sent to.
Incredibowl Industries
Attn: Joshua Forbes
500 E. Rogers Rd. Suite B
Longmont, CO 80501

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm

joseph wrote:
kurtis wrote:I submit my band to get free pipe for me to smoke all of the weed I got

what??? you dont know what band im in that im going to submit to get free pipe to smoke all my weed?

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm

what ive heard of incredibowl. who are you? my band keep from denver loves weed.

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 am

inx515xhell wrote:what ive heard of incredibowl. who are you? my band keep from denver loves weed.
My name is Joshua and I used to live in Des Moines. I used to work at zzz and posted on here under the name killmesara. Forgot the password so I had to make a new account.
tell your friends we are looking for submissions from bands.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 am

kurtis wrote:
joseph wrote:

what??? you dont know what band im in that im going to submit to get free pipe to smoke all my weed?
go for it

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

joseph wrote:

Come'on Joe, How many years have we been playing shows together? You should know who is and isnt in Mutts. My lineup hasn't changed in over 5 years now. geesh.......

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm

MATT MUTT wrote:
joseph wrote:

Come'on Joe, How many years have we been playing shows together? You should know who is and isnt in Mutts. My lineup hasn't changed in over 5 years now. geesh.......
I KEED I KEED

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Joshua666 wrote:
MATT MUTT wrote:

My band has 4 albums worth of songs I could submit. At least one of our songs should make the cd. I prefer using snail mail, whats the address I can mail music too?
You're in the Mutts right? IF so then Fuck yeah I wanna Include you guys. I lived in Des Moines from '01 to '08 so i want to support as many bands from the 515 area as possible since i still consider des moines my second home.
we are going to include a copy of the cd in every box we ship out worldwide
so please include your contact info for bookings with your submission as a lot of our vendors also book shows.
Each band on the comp will also receive a copy of the album in addition to any free Incredibowl swag we decide to Include.
(We have a limited supply of skate decks so we are only sending out one per band)

Any snail mail submissions can be sent to.
Incredibowl Industries
Attn: Joshua Forbes
500 E. Rogers Rd. Suite B
Longmont, CO 80501
Awesome! 1 board would be more than appricated! I won't complain about anything you send. I'll send you alot more than just a CD.
Also, big THANKS for likeing Mutts since we started!

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm

MATT MUTT wrote:[Longmont, CO 80501
Awesome! 1 board would be more than appricated! I won't complain about anything you send. I'll send you alot more than just a CD.
Also, big THANKS for likeing Mutts since we started![/quote]

DUDE!! I want a pipe too, Matt Mutt aint the only one in the Mutts!!!

richie_daggers1

Post by richie_daggers1 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:11 pm

is this bands only or can I submit hip hop

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed May 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Maybe you could call it "Under the microphone" or something?

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:32 am

Joey Chaos wrote:Maybe you could call it "Under the microphone" or something?
Not gonna deny it, I totally ripped off the idea from Under the microscope.We are taking the same idea of compiling anyone who wants to be on the disc and distributing them all over the world. We are doing this for bands around boulder, and I thought why not extend the invitation to bands from all over the country, and since Under The Microscope was such a big project on this site I assumed everyone would know what we were trying to do and I wouldn't have to waste everyone's time by typing out a massive post explaining everything.

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:33 am

and oh yeah, any genre of music is acceptable

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 am

Joshua666 wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:Maybe you could call it "Under the microphone" or something?
Not gonna deny it, I totally ripped off the idea from Under the microscope.We are taking the same idea of compiling anyone who wants to be on the disc and distributing them all over the world. We are doing this for bands around boulder, and I thought why not extend the invitation to bands from all over the country, and since Under The Microscope was such a big project on this site I assumed everyone would know what we were trying to do and I wouldn't have to waste everyone's time by typing out a massive post explaining everything.
this isnt the same as under the microscope. from your first post everything is about WEED. not even close to the same.

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Thu May 26, 2011 1:11 pm

joseph wrote:this isnt the same as under the microscope. from your first post everything is about WEED. not even close to the same.

the only thing ive red about haveing to do with weed is 1 of the 3 items he would like to give in thanks for submiting is a pipe.
from what I've gathered so far is he wants to help unsigned bands get a little more recognishion.
I submitted music to under the microscope and never got anything at all. at least Josh is giving something back.

I'm going to make it about excersizeing. cus a skateboard is also one of the 3 items offered. with it i'll "blunt" slide this board with a message! one railslide and the graphics gone, but my full body work out will continue until the board breaks. in whitch case i'll just go home and blow smoke at this message board.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu May 26, 2011 1:27 pm

matt- this?
Joshua666 wrote:Our company is called Incredibowl Industries and this is our website http://www.theincredibowl.com. (we make pipes for smoking weed)
im not trying to be a dick. drugs should be free. im not against this in any way. its just not what utm was. similar just like any other comp is similar .

Joshua666

Post by Joshua666 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Yes our product is for smoking weed. but the album has nothing to do with weed. Nowhere does it state that the songs have to be about drugs. The project is similar to under the microscope in concept of them both being user submitted compilation disks. If people want to send us stuff we will put it on the compilations we're already making and send the stuff out all over the world, we will also hook up the bands that make the album with some gear.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri May 27, 2011 6:23 pm

what boulder bands have you done this with?