Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

joseph

DIE MUTTS

Post by joseph » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:30 am

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Re: DIE MUTTS

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Way ahead of you on that one.......................

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

half of the doors, im okay with the butts

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 pm

:lol: Awesome!

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

http://desmoines.metromix.com/music/blo ... ment_47114

read the comment

mikem60
- July 26, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Hi Joe, thanks for the updates. I play in a Chicago-based band called Mutts, and we are starting to visit Iowa often, so I've been following your blog for updates on good places to play and just to get a feel for what's going on around town. We're stoked to head to Ames for the first time on August 13th, playing at Ames Progressive. And we'll hopefully be back in Iowa City and Des Moines very soon. I was also hoping to submit our EPK for your consideration of a show preview: download.muttsmusic.com. Our 3rd EP is called The Tells of Parallels, and we will release our first LP this winter. Thanks so much for your time, Mike mikemaimone@gmail.com

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi Joe, thanks for the updates. I play in a Chicago-based band called Mutts, and we are starting to visit Iowa often, so I've been following your blog for updates on good places to play and just to get a feel for what's going on around town. We're stoked to head to Ames for the first time on August 13th, playing at Ames Progressive. And we'll hopefully be back in Iowa City and Des Moines very soon. I was also hoping to submit our EPK for your consideration of a show preview: download.muttsmusic.com. Our 3rd EP is called The Tells of Parallels, and we will release our first LP this winter. Thanks so much for your time, Mike mikemaimone@gmail.com

I almost wanna message this guy and set up a show.

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:54 am

MATT MUTT wrote:

I almost wanna message this guy and set up a show.
You should and then you could have a battle of the Mutts. Maybe a three part, first Jameson shots, then playing drunk and finish up with a push-up/vomiting for distance contest. Winner gets to keep the name and the loser has to rename themselves the Mutts' Bitches.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.