More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

@nonymous

New Propagandhi Record

Post by @nonymous » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:26 pm

so pumped.
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 10TH 2009

Propagandhi are proud pleased delighted required to announce the release of their new album, Supporting Caste.

Recorded at the band’s own Illegal Combatant Studios and the world-renowned Blasting Room in Ft. Collins Colorado, Supporting Caste is the fifth full length release from Winnipeg’s Propagandhi.

Crafted in collaboration with Bill Stevenson (Black Flag, Descendents, Zeke, 7 Seconds), this 12 song collection of boundless power and depth is a 50 000 watt forward-thinking tip-of-the-hat to the giants — Voivod, Rush, SNFU, Sacrifice, Razor, Guilt Parade – that have gone before them.

Legendary and unrepentant residents of humankind’s ideological peanut-gallery, Propagandhi does not disappoint with Supporting Caste, launching crude rockets into the heart of the prevailing order with meditations that range in focus from the humane slaughter and consumption of non-vegans in an elaborate 18-course banquet (with wine pairings) to the apparent confusion of turning on the TV to watch a simple hockey game and having to wonder whether or not the Nazi’s actually lost the war after all.

Supporting Caste: 12 new laments, reveries and extrapolations from 4 visibly-aging prairie skids who still cannot believe that of all the gin joints in all the galaxies in all the universes, they had to be born on this one.

Supporting Caste will be released on March 10th, 2009 on G7 Welcoming Committee/Smallman Records.

SUPPORTING CASTE TRACK LISTING
Night Letters
Supporting Caste
Tertium Non Datur
Dear Coach’s Corner
This is Your Life
Human(e) Meat (The Flensing of Sandor Katz)
Potemkin City Limits
The Funeral Procession
Without Love
Incalculable Effects
The Banger’s Embrace
Last Will and Testament
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

kylervk

Re: New Propagandhi Record

Post by kylervk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I wanna walk you home from school, and I wanna carry your books to every class... and I wanna fuck you up the ass!

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm

2 things

i see a thread like this in 2k9 i expect a download link

and it would bum me out if i could only get stoked on music with heavy leftist political undertones. songs about girls are fucking sweet
Tu vir nunc es, canis

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:04 pm

servo wrote:2 things

i see a thread like this in 2k9 i expect a download link

and it would bum me out if i could only get stoked on music with heavy leftist political undertones. songs about girls are fucking sweet
i get into a lot of music that is void of political content, it just happens that a lot of good bands which move me most tend to have anarchist principles. in the end, it comes down to the music. and in that context, propagandhi excels at both.

you like lagwagon.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 pm

@nonymous wrote:you like le tigre.
fixed

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 am

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm

When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde