JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Re: Tax Time

Post by JoePreppy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:33 am

Done.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Hank Fist wrote:i'd say, buy some tools dude. An air compressor, some nail guns..some saws, maybe a trampoline.
word, i need a circular saw.

carbon

Post by carbon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:48 pm

El Rhino wrote:
inx515xhell wrote: apples and oranges. i agree with crumpty.
It was just a smart-ass response to a condescending post I shouldn't have even dignified with an answer anyway.

Anyways, thanks for everyone's concern on how I plan to spend $400. Maybe I should spend it wisely on large bar tabs and weed?
No fuck this shit, I used to be an anti gun person but i never thought we should get rid of them because i believe in the constitution. I hated automatic weapons and found no point to them. But lately i have changed my opinion.

Guns are our last form of power. When are government fails us and starts to fuck us like the Republicans like to do, Fuck everyone who isnt "well off" and voting doesnt change anything because Democrats are fukin pussies we as people are gonna need guns to stand up for ourselves. How else are we gonna fight the police when we overthrow these asstards in Washington. You gonna throw rocks at the gun holding police and national guard?

The government should be afraid of its people not the people afraid of the government!

i plan on buying a gun soon and i hate them. i plan on learning about gun saftey fully before i purchase one too. fuck the man, thats all they try and do to their own people.
eat me.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:58 pm

^^
my feelings about guns are pretty much the same. if people didn't have guns, then the only people with guns would be the police and the government. and i'm not okay with that.
as soon as i have enough money, if i ever do, i will buy a gun or two.
plus, they are fun to shoot.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Thom

Post by Thom » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:05 pm

The only people that have guns are people that are planning to kill people. That being said I do own a 12 gauge shotgun.

I want to go target shooting, who will go with me?

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:12 pm

BIG GUNS.

-JOE.

Walking Thunder

Post by Walking Thunder » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:41 pm

I am totally buying a handgun when I turn 21. I don't know what kind quite yet, but I still have some time to think about it.
-John
Doomed to endure and prevail.

Thom

Post by Thom » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Walking Thunder wrote:I am totally buying a handgun when I turn 21. I don't know what kind quite yet, but I still have some time to think about it.
I was planning on doing this myself, but I haven't had a job since I've been 21, and consequently haven't been able to afford one.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:26 pm

i go shooting sometimes. anyone that wants to go sometime let me know.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:59 am

ilikehorses wrote:^^
my feelings about guns are pretty much the same. if people didn't have guns, then the only people with guns would be the police and the government. and i'm not okay with that.

Exactly. So when the man comes to try to push you around, shit hits the fan, RaHoWa kicks off, zombies attack and so-on, if anyone needs me I'll be busy slingin' lead. Have fun trying to talk it out with the zombies.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:42 am

El Rhino wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:^^

Exactly. So when the man comes to try to push you around, shit hits the fan, RaHoWa kicks off, zombies attack and so-on, if anyone needs me I'll be busy slingin' lead. Have fun trying to talk it out with the zombies.
i've always had this dream about having a gun case... it would be tall, red, with a glass door. the glass door would have a warning that said "in case of zombies, BREAK GLASS." i've always loved that idea. now, i just need some guns and i can build it.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:57 am

ilikehorses wrote: i've always had this dream about having a gun case... it would be tall, red, with a glass door. the glass door would have a warning that said "in case of zombies, BREAK GLASS." i've always loved that idea. now, i just need some guns and i can build it.

Follow your dreams.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:53 pm

carbon wrote:
El Rhino wrote:
inx515xhell wrote: apples and oranges. i agree with crumpty.
It was just a smart-ass response to a condescending post I shouldn't have even dignified with an answer anyway.

Anyways, thanks for everyone's concern on how I plan to spend $400. Maybe I should spend it wisely on large bar tabs and weed?
No fuck this shit, I used to be an anti gun person but i never thought we should get rid of them because i believe in the constitution. I hated automatic weapons and found no point to them. But lately i have changed my opinion.

Guns are our last form of power. When are government fails us and starts to fuck us like the Republicans like to do, Fuck everyone who isnt "well off" and voting doesnt change anything because Democrats are fukin pussies we as people are gonna need guns to stand up for ourselves. How else are we gonna fight the police when we overthrow these asstards in Washington. You gonna throw rocks at the gun holding police and national guard?

The government should be afraid of its people not the people afraid of the government!

i plan on buying a gun soon and i hate them. i plan on learning about gun saftey fully before i purchase one too. fuck the man, thats all they try and do to their own people.
i totally agree with you, i just fail to find the point of putting more than $500 into a gun. especially one with expensive ammo.

carbon

Post by carbon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:24 pm

well i wouldnt probably spend $500 bucks on a gun with expensive ammo but some people probably dont understand why i would spend that on a guitar. it is just difference of opinion.

Kill the Government.
eat me.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:28 pm

i'm still waiting on 3 w-2's that got sent to my old iowa city address. i had like 8 different jobs in 2 cities in 2007 so for me filing is a huge bitch and takes a long time and i put it off. i expect to owe a bunch of money. but if i want fafsa next fall i gotta get that shit done.

about guns, i'll stick to airsoft guns for now, you can shoot people without really hurting them. they can get mad but unless they have one too, or a real gun there isn't much they can do about it, especially if it is chris.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:04 pm

joseph wrote:when i get mine ill be getting a new turntable. whatevers left will go to wood for cabinets.
so this year i will be getting a turntable. ive been looking at Regas, Pro-jects and Thorens online. My problem is i want a belt drive that doesnt need a speedbox and i want an automatic pick up return. Anybody know if audiolabs actually has any turntable on hand to check out?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I think pretty much everything I get back will go to a money market account I have set up for emergencies and/or if I were to lose my job or something. I'd like to see it up to $9,000 this year and I think I'll be able to pull it off, as well as max out my IRA and an insurance policy I use as an investment vehicle for retirement. I suppose I could buy something cool now, but I'll thank myself when I'm living like a king in South America when I'm old. I suggest investing now especially since Wall Street basically said LOL WUT??? to Obama's stimulus plan.

I'm anticipating $2000 back. I don't have as much to write off this year. Waiting on some forms from some mutual funds I sold to file.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:15 pm

hopefully will finally be debt free after the last 6 years, finishing off a credit card and a new washer/dryer.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

i bought a scooter. and i'm really excited about it.

UGH I SUCK

Andy State

Post by Andy State » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:56 pm

ilikehorses wrote:i bought a scooter. and i'm really excited about it.

what kinda scooter did you get? i was just working on mine over the weekend and have it up and running again. we should go riding when its nice out again.
I've got that PMA

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Andy State wrote:

what kinda scooter did you get? i was just working on mine over the weekend and have it up and running again. we should go riding when its nice out again.
i got a honda elite 50 off craigslist. the guy put a better carburetor on it and has taken really good care of it. i really like it so far.
we should definitely ride. i'm so pumpt for nice weather and finally having a scooter.

UGH I SUCK

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 am

ilikehorses wrote:
Andy State wrote:

i got a honda elite 50 off craigslist. the guy put a better carburetor on it and has taken really good care of it. i really like it so far.
we should definitely ride. i'm so pumpt for nice weather and finally having a scooter.
awesome!
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 am

Bullet Tooth wrote:
JoePreppy wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:i got 9600 back from federal
Next year I'm going to be claiming your kids, cool? Cool.
gimme an hour with your girlfriend and its a deal.
he never came through on his part. sketchy dude.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:54 am

i got 5600 back this year. having a 2nd job and not taking more federal and state out killed it but... i paid off a lot of my debt: personal, credit card, medical bills, some collections. i got my wife some stuff she wanted, i got my self an ipod and a new gun. paid a bunch of car insurance in advance. pretty satisfied with the way things are going nowadays.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 am

I owe for the first time. $10. Will be postmarked April 15th. Motherfuckers.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am

Beat off in the envelope. Send 'em ten bucks and some tadpoles.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:32 am

ha. totally forgot i ever made that comment about blowing money on guns and never bothered to read any of the responses until just now. glad it sparked up some good decent banter.
i fucking rule.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 pm

JoePreppy wrote: Prolly buy granite countertops.
PROOF!

Should start a home 'modding' thread

From

TO

From

TO

Bullet Tooth wrote:
gimme an hour with your girlfriend and its a deal

he never came through on his part. sketchy dude.
Yeah sorry I backed out you can have an hour w/ my dog

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:i go shooting sometimes. anyone that wants to go sometime let me know.
I know a guy named Dick that likes to hunt.
I poop on Petland!

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 pm