More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nick

Pennsylvania Gym Shooters Diary

Post by Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Holy fuck! This might be the most depressing thing I've ever read.

http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

For those of you who haven't heard, this is a guy who walked into a gym in Pittsburgh last night, shut off the lights and opened fire. He killed 3 people + himself and injured 15 others. This is a blog detailing his plan and why it led up to what it did.

Nick

Re: Pennsylvania Gym Shooters Diary

Post by Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Here is a picture of the dude. He isn't even bad looking. Dude just needed to get laid!

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

3 WAYS NOT TO GET LAID

1. going to the gym.
2. shooting people.
3. shooting yourself

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Nick wrote:Holy fuck! This might be the most depressing thing I've ever read.

http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

For those of you who haven't heard, this is a guy who walked into a gym in Pittsburgh last night, shut off the lights and opened fire. He killed 3 people + himself and injured 15 others. This is a blog detailing his plan and why it led up to what it did.
no longer available, must copy and paste next time!

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Hank Fist wrote: no longer available, must copy and paste next time!
Dammit. Here is the exact transcript of the guys blog hosted on an ABC news page. They only edited out addresses and profanities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8258001&page=1

Crazy shit.

KY Jelly Belly

Post by KY Jelly Belly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm

This dude must've been picky, if he really wanted to get laid he could've hopped on craigslust and picked out a BBW, I'm sure at least one would bite. But no he went crazy and shot some people.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Nick wrote:
Hank Fist wrote: no longer available, must copy and paste next time!
Dammit. Here is the exact transcript of the guys blog hosted on an ABC news page. They only edited out addresses and profanities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8258001&page=1

Crazy shit.
i read this. i dont get it. theres gotta be more that was edited and why did they leave the names in? i could find these peoples addresses by their names. it doesnt say a whole lot. other than if your sole purpose in life is to get laid quit waiting around.

Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm

joseph wrote: i read this. i dont get it. theres gotta be more that was edited and why did they leave the names in? i could find these peoples addresses by their names. it doesnt say a whole lot. other than if your sole purpose in life is to get laid quit waiting around.
Srsly. If you read the guys blog, that is what it sounded like he was obsessing about. His whole blog can pretty much be summed up in a few sentences:

"Read on the internet that girls have sex. Me? Not in 19 years. Better kill myself and take others with me. Have to ignore the things that might make me happy. None of that shit matters unless I am balls deep in a vagina. That's how you measure worth"

Dude needed help, but had nobody in his life to tell him to get help it seems. Tried to solve his own mental problems for 30 years, when all that seemed to do was make them worse. What a fucking self-loathing psycho.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Nick wrote:
joseph wrote: i read this. i dont get it. theres gotta be more that was edited and why did they leave the names in? i could find these peoples addresses by their names. it doesnt say a whole lot. other than if your sole purpose in life is to get laid quit waiting around.
Srsly. If you read the guys blog, that is what it sounded like he was obsessing about. His whole blog can pretty much be summed up in a few sentences:

"Read on the internet that girls have sex. Me? Not in 19 years. Better kill myself and take others with me. Have to ignore the things that might make me happy. None of that shit matters unless I am balls deep in a vagina. That's how you measure worth"

Dude needed help, but had nobody in his life to tell him to get help it seems. Tried to solve his own mental problems for 30 years, when all that seemed to do was make them worse. What a fucking self-loathing psycho.
doubt he ever knew what "balls deep in a vagina" even meant.

even if this was his obsession. why take out more females?

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 pm

I think I know why he never got laid:

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 lbs.

LOL :lol: Bordering on manlet height there.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Yo Varg, make your sig smaller or something.

-Joe.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm

actually when i head this story varg was the first person i thought of

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Joe wrote:Yo Varg, make your sig smaller or something.

-Joe.
if youre gonna complain cause youre on a small screen why dont you just limit the size?

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm on a big screen, I just don't like looking at awful images.

-Joe.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 am

How's this one work for you?

---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 am

The guy was on a search and didn't seem to find the answer. From what I gather, he was successful in his job, had tried religion and self improvement. However at the end of the day the one thing that was missing was someone to share it with. I don't get that this was about getting laid. Any twit with $30 in his pocket can do that. It was about not having someone to share his life with. Who knows what his personality was really like, it sounds like he was a bit of an introvert. More than likely spent most of his 20s and 30s buried in his career. Then in his mid 40s realized that all he had was stuff and a job that he really didn't enjoy. I think this is a lot more common then most of us would like to believe. Maybe if someone would have taken the time to give a shit and get to know him, this would have never happened. I think he made up his mind a long time ago what he was going to do but it seems that someone would give him some hope and side track the idea. Too bad none of them made any impact or stuck around. I will say that he did spend a lot of time blaming his problems on other people which is a cop out.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 am

DaVo wrote:The guy was on a search and didn't seem to find the answer. From what I gather, he was successful in his job, had tried religion and self improvement. However at the end of the day the one thing that was missing was someone to share it with. I don't get that this was about getting laid. Any twit with $30 in his pocket can do that. It was about not having someone to share his life with. Who knows what his personality was really like, it sounds like he was a bit of an introvert. More than likely spent most of his 20s and 30s buried in his career. Then in his mid 40s realized that all he had was stuff and a job that he really didn't enjoy. I think this is a lot more common then most of us would like to believe. Maybe if someone would have taken the time to give a shit and get to know him, this would have never happened. I think he made up his mind a long time ago what he was going to do but it seems that someone would give him some hope and side track the idea. Too bad none of them made any impact or stuck around. I will say that he did spend a lot of time blaming his problems on other people which is a cop out.

Please share more of your insights with us. Your wisdom impresses us all.
If not for you, what would any of us on the board do? Learn to read for ourselves? I mean, just because this shit has been PLASTERED across every news outlet in America for the past two days- I wasn't gonna waste my own time reading it and reflecting on what I thought about it- I thought "Why not just wait two days, and then get a full in-depth analysis from Dav0. Dav0 and Dav0 ALONE can make sense of this."

GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET ALREADY YOU FUCKING CHOOCH.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 am

If he would have smoked reefer, this would have never happened.
I poop on Petland!

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am

Can we just ban Varg already? Seriously, this guys shtick is the most tired, boring and uninteresting thing I've ever encountered on the interwebz. The guy serves no purpose to anyone. Or if nothing else, can some Admin at least change his screename to Geroge_Sodini...because just like 'ol George, nobody cares about Varg either.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am

I care about Varg.
I poop on Petland!

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

I just realized who this guy reminded me of while reading this blog: Robin Williams character in "One Hour Photo." Creepy movie.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

Nick wrote:Can we just ban Varg already? Seriously, this guys shtick is the most tired, boring and uninteresting thing I've ever encountered on the interwebz. The guy serves no purpose to anyone. Or if nothing else, can some Admin at least change his screename to Geroge_Sodini...because just like 'ol George, nobody cares about Varg either.
i dont think theres any reason to ban him. he can be funny sometimes.

youre starting to sound like joe.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 am

Varg wrote:I think I know why he never got laid:

Stats:
Height: 5'10"

I would say 5' 10" is around the average american male height, chooch. Varg, you're a virgin. SAVIN' IT!

weirdtaylor

Post by weirdtaylor » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

varg is just trying to start shit like joey "chaos" did back in the day...not working doode. and as far as this shooter goes way to turn the lights out. not only are the people gonna die they are gonna be scared as hell when it happens, cuz getting shot sucks, i assume, but getting shot when you cant see where the fuck to run to probably sucks even more.
If I eat meat, and count sheep to sleep, will the sheep come to eat when I sleep?

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm

this probably wouldnt happen if the ladies at the gym had guns with them
but fucking obama doesnt want american citizens to be able to defend themselves from the tyranny of psychotics
i also hope they were speaking english in that latin dance class
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

I would ban Nick over Varg.

-Joe.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Varg wrote:
DaVo wrote:The guy was on a search and didn't seem to find the answer. From what I gather, he was successful in his job, had tried religion and self improvement. However at the end of the day the one thing that was missing was someone to share it with. I don't get that this was about getting laid. Any twit with $30 in his pocket can do that. It was about not having someone to share his life with. Who knows what his personality was really like, it sounds like he was a bit of an introvert. More than likely spent most of his 20s and 30s buried in his career. Then in his mid 40s realized that all he had was stuff and a job that he really didn't enjoy. I think this is a lot more common then most of us would like to believe. Maybe if someone would have taken the time to give a shit and get to know him, this would have never happened. I think he made up his mind a long time ago what he was going to do but it seems that someone would give him some hope and side track the idea. Too bad none of them made any impact or stuck around. I will say that he did spend a lot of time blaming his problems on other people which is a cop out.

Please share more of your insights with us. Your wisdom impresses us all.
If not for you, what would any of us on the board do? Learn to read for ourselves? I mean, just because this shit has been PLASTERED across every news outlet in America for the past two days- I wasn't gonna waste my own time reading it and reflecting on what I thought about it- I thought "Why not just wait two days, and then get a full in-depth analysis from Dav0. Dav0 and Dav0 ALONE can make sense of this."

GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET ALREADY YOU FUCKING CHOOCH.
yeah, davo, your thoughts mean nothing to us! now either post this dude's stats or stop posting at all!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Nick wrote:Can we just ban Varg already? Seriously, this guys shtick is the most tired, boring and uninteresting thing I've ever encountered on the interwebz. The guy serves no purpose to anyone. Or if nothing else, can some Admin at least change his screename to Geroge_Sodini...because just like 'ol George, nobody cares about Varg either.
God only know what an unstable mess like Varg would do. This might be the one event to drive him to that tower with the high power riffle.
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:14 pm

DaVo wrote:
God only know what an unstable mess like Varg would do. This might be the one event to drive him to that tower with the high power riffle.

High power riffle.

High power riffle.

High power riffle.

God only know.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Varg wrote: Height: 5'10"
Stop askin brodudes to come spot you on bench so you can pitch a tent in your shorts while glaring at their bulge while they spot you, you fucking bitch.

cue, your arms are small...