More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

@nonymous

Remember when (Wurzer and Servo high school memories thread)

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 pm

remember the time they stole all those cans so they could go to a punk rock show?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Re: Hey, remember when....

Post by servo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm

and when we returned them at caseys the detention teacher was there!
Tu vir nunc es, canis

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

the best was servo just running out the door with a HUGE garbage bag full of cans and flipping into the bed of that pick up truck
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm

or what about that time jake whisgerhoff drove his car all over the park and the next day the cop pulled him over for it?

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 pm

oh yeah and right after he got pulled over clay slammed wurzers thumb in a car door and somebody called an ambulance

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:58 pm

and then the cop showed up to that and was like "what are you boys doing NOW?"

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm

that reminds me of the time tyler had detention and huffed ether before he went and the whole detention room reaked
Tu vir nunc es, canis

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 pm

OH MY GOSH THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT MY BURRITO!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

El Rhino literally said that he believes the reason that black people are "lazy" is because they originate from areas with abundant nature(like vegetables and berries), therefore never having to do much of anything--save fighting off the occasional wild animal?

Oh, and that white people came from areas where they often had to struggle and find "new technologies" to survive--clearly demonstrating why we are the strong, dominant race that we are today.
Yes.
And of course there being absolutely no correlation between the fact that white people were mostly responsible for creating areas devoid of nature via these "new technologies" in the first place.
Did it really take you over a week to come up with this? You probably should have waited a week or two longer and then came back with something that actually has something to do with my statements.... Unless you're suggesting that black folks never invented the combustion engine because they were worried about carbon emissions.
More irrefutable insight from 515crew's most knowledgeable genealogist/historian/geographer!
Apparently it is irrefutable being as is you have nothing to say about it besides "that's racist!" and "that's dumb!". Oh, and thanks for the compliments.
[cue evasive, cliche remarks about Starbucks or entrepreneurship in contrast with anti-capitalist views and overall circumlocution, deflecting accusations of (textbook) bigotry.]
I'm not "deflecting" anything. I'm not sure what you think I'm afraid of but you're probably overestimating yourself. You forgot to mention your trips to Wal-Mart.

Honestly, I think most people will look at this and see a pathetic and bitter charade from someone who has lost credibility and relevance around here rather than the public shaming of yours truly.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm

El Rhino wrote:Unless you're suggesting that black folks never invented the combustion engine because they were worried about carbon emissions.
i'm suggesting that generally(both currently and historically), people of color put emphasis on preservation of land and community--relying on innovation and technologies that help their way of life, not destroy it. white people, on the other hand, put emphasis on creating technologies that destroy natural environments--both our own and especially indigenous ones. this has been true for over 500 years and it still continues today. nothing new or mind-blowing there(other than your refusal to recognize it).

i'm also suggesting that in our fast-moving culture of constantly new technologies(which btw, is the true factor of laziness, not geographic location or race as you comically put forth), our reaction to communities that attempt to live simply and sustainably is to profit from or exploit them in some way.
Honestly, I think most people will look at this and see a pathetic and bitter charade from someone who has lost credibility and relevance around here rather than the public shaming of yours truly.
haha, are you seriously talking about credibility and relevance on a messageboard? im just killing time at work--though, for the record, servo thinks you're the smartest person on this board. that must mean something.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm

@nonymous wrote: i'm suggesting that generally(both currently and historically), people of color put emphasis on preservation of land and community--relying on innovation and technologies that help their way of life, not destroy it. white people, on the other hand, put emphasis on creating technologies that destroy natural environments--both our own and especially indigenous ones. this has been true for over 500 years and it still continues today. nothing new or mind-blowing there(other than your refusal to recognize it).

i'm also suggesting that in our fast-moving culture of constantly new technologies(which btw, is the true factor of laziness, not geographic location or race as you comically put forth), our reaction to communities that attempt to live simply and sustainably is to profit from or exploit them in some way.

please explain the current condition of asia and industrialized countries not currently using nuclear power and back up this statment
blah

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

nam wrote:please explain the current condition of asia and industrialized countries not currently using nuclear power and back up this statment
huh? i'm clearly talking about non-industrialized countries....see: indigenous.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 pm

@nonymous wrote: huh? i'm clearly talking about non-industrialized countries....see: indigenous.
see also where you bash the white man (wich you are, i presume) on the destruction of natural resourses and the current condition on the topic of polution. then tell me china alone is not responsable for more of both than the ENTIRE WORLD.

GO PLANET!
blah

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

nam wrote:see also where you bash the white man (wich you are, i presume) on the destruction of natural resourses and the current condition on the topic of polution. then tell me china alone is not responsable for more of both than the ENTIRE WORLD.
congratulations, you just figured out what globalization is. nowadays, being white is less of a skin color and more of a socio-economic position. yes, china(along with the rest of the industrialized world) is responsible for trashing the planet. and?

you're also talking about governments, not indigenous communities. stay on topic plz.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 pm

[quote="@nonymous"]El Rhino literally said that he believes the reason that black people are "lazy" is because they originate from areas with abundant nature(like vegetables and berries), therefore never having to do much of anything--save fighting off the occasional wild animal?

Oh, and that white people came from areas where they often had to struggle and find "new technologies" to survive--clearly demonstrating why we are the strong, dominant race that we are today.

And of course there being absolutely no correlation between the fact that white people were mostly responsible for creating areas devoid of nature via these "new technologies" in the first place.

More irrefutable insight from 515crew's most knowledgeable genealogist/historian/geographer!

quote]
i do belive i was... please dont be nice to me just because im not white. i hate racism
blah

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm

nam wrote:i do belive i was... please dont be nice to me just because im not white. i hate racism
what your're quoting and responding to make no sense to me. totally confused. you win the argument.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm

@nonymous wrote:
nam wrote:i do belive i was... please dont be nice to me just because im not white. i hate racism
what your're quoting and responding to make no sense to me. totally confused. you win the argument.
thank you sir and remember...

the power is yours GO PLANET!
blah

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 pm

so when you say people of color you mean indigenous people and when you say white people you mean people of industrialized nations. just trying to clarify.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:so when you say people of color you mean indigenous people and when you say white people you mean people of industrialized nations. just trying to clarify.
ah, me understand now. thank you for speak english... hunh?
blah

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 pm

People have their opinions, even if you can't agree with them (and a majority of us don't) it's still his choice to believe whatever he wants.. so quit whining.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:People have their opinions, even if you can't agree with them (and a majority of us don't) it's still his choice to believe whatever he wants.. so quit whining.
when you push your opinion as fact you are automaticly wrong
blah

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Nam wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:People have their opinions, even if you can't agree with them (and a majority of us don't) it's still his choice to believe whatever he wants.. so quit whining.
If you know it is wrong, then why argue? It isn't going to change his mind, this thread was started just to bicker.

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:
Nam wrote:
If you know it is wrong, then why argue? It isn't going to change his mind, this thread was started just to bicker.
so then wouldnt the friendly thing be bicker back?
blah

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm

If people are making absurd claims about a subject then, I don't think they should go unchallenged. Sorry if I don't just sit back and let people make racist remarks.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:this thread was started just to bicker.
remember when you were bickering about a band who neglected to play a scheduled show, which was really just masked by the fact that one of the members of said band said something negative about a band you liked?

its the internet, nothing matters here. at least el rhino rebuttals...you're just boring.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ
awesome video of shit talking black dude getting shit stomped by an old dude.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME"

Nam

Post by Nam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm

inx515xhell wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ
awesome video of shit talking black dude getting shit stomped by an old dude.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME"
all that hubbub in the 60's just to stay sitting in the back of the bus? i dont understand
blah

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

i lovehow he's all fuckin bleedin and like "imma fuck you up"

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Last year I got swung at a couple different on the bus. What the fuck is wrong with bus people?
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 pm

@nonymous wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:this thread was started just to bicker.
remember when you were bickering about a band who neglected to play a scheduled show, which was really just masked by the fact that one of the members of said band said something negative about a band you liked?

its the internet, nothing matters here. at least el rhino rebuttals...you're just boring.
I remember that, and there is more to it. Anyway, continue.