More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

tylerjames515

Re: NOT VEGAN

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 pm

It's not about being punk as fuck or any of that shit. Do something about it or quit complaining.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 am

moltar wrote:
El Rhino wrote:Yeah, pretty much. I wouldn't say I want nothing to do with it, but I certainly want some distance from it.
Post count search wrote:Image
El Rhino wrote: I don't have the time, patience or desire to monkey around with that sort of thing with the exception of going to the occasional show and posting on this messageboard.

As I already covered, I have the time, patience and desire to grace you all with thousands of posts throughout the years. You're all welcome.
tylerjames515 wrote:Indeed I do, I am more than just fan of hardcore/punk sir. The people in question are my friends, I just think saying things like that is very ignorant.
Eh, maybe. People do sometimes come and go from "the scene" or fall off the map for a while and that's fine. Subcultures aren't for everyone at every point of their life and sometimes people find themselves interested in those sort of things again after some time off. There are some people out there who fit the "never was" category and try to demand respect for their previous glory days that never happened. Those people shouldn't be respected within a scene.

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:31 am

scene=?

just curious.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 am

ohh geez, that picture! Also, chill out dudes. The indians were fuckin dumb, man. It's called the manifest destiny. Look it up, it's in the book we wrote.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am

JillJillJill wrote:. The indians were fuckin dumb, man. .

Pretty much. They weren't really doing anything with this land except shooting bows and arrows, beating on tom-toms and chasing around bison. Glad to see that someone finally put the North American land mass to good use.... well, all of us except Mexico.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 am

david cross quote....

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:02 am

Ryan Lewellin quote.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 am

you've got me there

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am

El Rhino wrote:Ryan Lewellin quote.
yes.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 am

tylerjames515 wrote:The punk scene sucks so you want nothing to do with it, instead of being involved and trying to change whatever it is you don't like about it.

I hate that bullshit, some kid was telling me that this younger girl needed to respect another girl because "she used to go to shows all the time," even though she hasn't been around for years. Fuck that noise.

Attn. Dumb little kid who know's nothing about anything. Don't tell me about being involved in the scene, I've booked more shows then you've ever been too, probably times 10, and played that many over again. I've helped establish new venues, even helped out with shit I hate, like food not bombs, booking crap bands etc. All to try and better the scene in this town, none of it ever did any good, and I'm done with it. You don't know shit about "being involved".

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 am

i love this discussion.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I hate it... :( :( :(

jessep

Post by jessep » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:The punk scene sucks so you want nothing to do with it, instead of being involved and trying to change whatever it is you don't like about it.

I hate that bullshit, some kid was telling me that this younger girl needed to respect another girl because "she used to go to shows all the time," even though she hasn't been around for years. Fuck that noise.

Attn. Dumb little kid who know's nothing about anything. Don't tell me about being involved in the scene, I've booked more shows then you've ever been too, probably times 10, and played that many over again. I've helped establish new venues, even helped out with shit I hate, like food not bombs, booking crap bands etc. All to try and better the scene in this town, none of it ever did any good, and I'm done with it. You don't know shit about "being involved".
Shut the fuck up already.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 pm

What? Proven points hurt your feelings?

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm

joey chaos wrote:I've booked more shows then you've ever been too, probably times 10, and played that many over again. I've helped establish new venues, even helped out with shit I hate, like food not bombs, booking crap bands etc. All to try and better the scene in this town, none of it ever did any good, and I'm done with it. You don't know shit about "being involved".
quality over quantity...
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Sorry, I don't listen to faggotory politcal wanna be thrash. I've don shows for big nam bands, and small bands that are great.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

My scene can beat up your scene.
I poop on Petland!

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:

To sum it up:

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm

JillJillJill wrote:I hate it... :( :( :(
I love you.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 pm

you guys all sound stupid, shut up already.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 am

joey chaos wrote:Sorry, I don't listen to faggotory politcal wanna be thrash. I've don shows for big nam bands, and small bands that are great.
apology accepted. im jammin on some killer political faggotry right now actually. really uninspired, terribly performed, racist stuff--all about sucking tons of cock, of course. you should giver a listen.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:25 am

@nonymous wrote:--all about sucking tons of cock, of course..

This is the kind of homophobic, aggressive, testosterone-induced talk that makes people uncomfortable and feel unwelcome in underground scenes such as this one.

You should be ashamed of yourself for contributing to destructing communities some of us work so hard to build. Take your macho talk to the next Killpact show and keep it out of the scene.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:26 am

I'm thankful for the ridiculous bullshit on this board. Love you too, tyler larson!

moltar

Post by moltar » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 am

El Rhino wrote:
@nonymous wrote:--all about sucking tons of cock, of course..

This is the kind of homophobic, aggressive, testosterone-induced talk that makes people uncomfortable and feel unwelcome in underground scenes such as this one.

You should be ashamed of yourself for contributing to destructing communities some of us work so hard to build. Take your macho talk to the next Killpact show and keep it out of the scene.
^ Wop

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:28 am

All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

moltar wrote:^ Wop

Associating @nonymous' testosterone-soaked behavior with that particular ethnic group is wrong and hurtful to the Italian-American community.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Here I am different in this normal world. Why do you tease me, make me feel upset?
Fucking stereotypes, feeding their heads. I am ugly, please just go away.
I can see inside you fine. This blessing in disguise. Why do you treat me this way?
Make the hate stay
I sound like I can never seem to escape, all the laughing all the pain. If loved
me, what would you do? Nothing probably, you'd just go away.
I can see inside you fine. This blessing in disguise. Why do you treat me this way?
Make the hate stay?
Faget 3X.
Here I am different in this normal world. Why did you tease me, make me feel
absurd? Fucking stereotypes, feeding their heads. I am ugly, please just go away.
Make the hate stay?
Faget.
Pussy. . .
I'm just a pretty boy, whatever you call it
you wouldn't know a real man if you saw it.
It keeps going on, day after day son, YOU FAKE as if you don't want none.
I'm sick and tired of people treating me this way everyday who gives a fuck, right now
I got something to say,
to all the people that think things strange, I should be out of here, locked up in
a cage. You don't know what the hell I fuck now anyway. You got this pretty
boy feelin' like I'm enslaved - to a world that never appreciated shit;
You can suck my dick and fucking like it.
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty any say.
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty anyway.
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty going to say
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty anyway.
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty any say.
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty going the way
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty going to say
Hear is my gun he has a body mighty going the WAY
I'm just a pretty boy - I'm not supposed to fuck a girl.
I'm just a pretty boy - Living in this fucked up world.
All my life, who am I?
All my life . . .
I'm just a faggot. (faggot)
I'm a faggot.(faggot)
I'm not a faggot. (what am I?)
You motherfuckin' queers

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 pm

lol killpact.

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 am

Its not about how much you've done as much as what you did and how/why you did it.

Tyler is doing alot of awesome things for punk and hardcore NOW. Joey did tons of shows back in the day i remember that shit.

Everyone is a part of the "des moines" scene instead of wondering who is right, who's a sellout and whatever. Just keep it going and say hey were TRYING TO DO SOMETHING. We all have/had the same goal fuck it.

I need to start coming to shows more, its true though tyler...sucks being a grown up. party time re-union!!!
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

Potter

Post by Potter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 pm

is ring bearer still doing stuff?