More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:32 pm

seriously, varg. quoting zao, norma jean, and system failure does not prove any kind of a point. you just cancelled yourself out from any future discussion, in my book.

don peyote de la gancha

Post by don peyote de la gancha » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:55 pm

Not to bury this fucking argument, but isn't hypocrisy sporting a sign accusing pacifists of supporting dictatorial rulers and oppression when the lineage of leaders of the sign jerks party actually supported dictators and oppressive rule?

Or maybe taking the username of a racist anti-semetic nationalist and then posturing some terrible christian fashion core lyrics?

Perhaps this is some of that elusive conservative irony I've heard so much about.

Greg Protocol
Soul Calibur Champion

Re:

Post by Greg Protocol » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:03 pm

Varg wrote:Norma Jean crushes nothing.
Fixed.

Greg Protocol
Soul Calibur Champion

Re:

Post by Greg Protocol » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:08 pm

Varg wrote:The ONLY reason kerry voted for this war was because he saw what a success the first Gulf War was.
The first engagement was a success? Exactly why have we returned so soon? Perhaps Kerry voted for it the same reason so many other congressmen and women did; they followed the words of our President.

But he lied...

Sounds like a good reason to reverse your vote on the Gulf War to me.

drumgurrl

Re:

Post by drumgurrl » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:20 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:so i take it the person who started this thread is pretty much on the left...but isnt it kind of hypocritical of him to be saying that conservative views have no place in hardcore or whatever...being as most people on the left typically try to exercise there freedom of speech...but xbenx just wants to deny people theres....
Well that's what I was trying to say too, but Varg took it as an attack on him. Go figure. Both sides are nuts.
"A pedestal is as much a prison as any small, confined space." ~Gloria Steinem

Varg
Failed DMACC

Re:

Post by Varg » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:46 am

xkristyx wrote:Thanks for quoting some shitty bands, Varg! You rule at life!
Yah, ALKALINE TRIO iz waY beTteR d0Od! I haTe sCreaMin iTz skaRry. LOLOLOL

Norma Jean owns all fore-mentioned bands on this thread and all subsequent threads. Proooooove me wrong.

"You can't proove that!"

Yes I can, they don't play in 4/4 every song! Don't get me started on syncopation...
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Milliterate

Re:

Post by Milliterate » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:17 am

Varg wrote: Yes I can, they don't play in 4/4 every song! Don't get me started on syncopation...
OH NOS! TEHRY TEH FRIST BAND TO EVR DO TAHT!!one TEH BEST!

xbenx

Re: :'(

Post by xbenx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:12 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:
xbenx wrote:
Varg wrote:
Maybe you should take your arguments up with NORMA JEAN, ZAO, AND SYSTEM FAILURE. I'm sure they wouldn't laugh at you either... :roll:
im not spinless. give me the chance to talk to Norma Jean and Zao about how christianity is a CONTRADICTION OF THE IDEALS OF HARDCORE and i will.

fuck norma jean, fuck zao, fuck your bible-thumping attitude.

ok so what are the "ideals" of hardcore

http://plusminusrecords.com/hcpguide/

read all of it.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:42 am

"Yah, ALKALINE TRIO iz waY beTteR d0Od! I haTe sCreaMin iTz skaRry."

wow, you so like totally know kristy. seriously, fuck off. you must have a kick ass life, seeing as how you are in boston spending time on an iowa message board.. if you want to be on an iowa message board, go back to that lame nu metal one that youre a member of.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Re:

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:52 am

Varg wrote:
xkristyx wrote:Thanks for quoting some shitty bands, Varg! You rule at life!
Yah, ALKALINE TRIO iz waY beTteR d0Od! I haTe sCreaMin iTz skaRry. LOLOLOL

Norma Jean owns all fore-mentioned bands on this thread and all subsequent threads.

AHHH HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAA AAHH HAAAAAAAAAA

Oh wait, not funny!

Norma Jean is gay. And you're the only one who seems to think otherwise.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Re:

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:59 am

Varg wrote: they don't play in 4/4 every song!
so then i suppose frank zappa therefore owns the entire universe. if we're basing how much a band rules based upon musical complexity, go pick up a frank zappa album and take some motherfucking notes.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

annie_fannie
Master Poster!

Post by annie_fannie » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:11 am

proove? ok, the first time i saw him use it, i figured it was a typo...but he keeps using it. it's PROVE. or PROOF. shall i use them in a sentence for you?

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:58 am

Varg is so smart! I want to be just like him!

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:10 pm

xbenx wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:
xbenx wrote: im not spinless. give me the chance to talk to Norma Jean and Zao about how christianity is a CONTRADICTION OF THE IDEALS OF HARDCORE and i will.

fuck norma jean, fuck zao, fuck your bible-thumping attitude.

read all of it.
well i think its way fucking sad if you think you are following a rulebook in order to fit in with your scene...thats like going to google and typing in "how to be punk"

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:19 pm

Please tell me that website is a joke

Anyone who takes that seriously, I'd like to personally punch in the face.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:21 pm

i've based my life on that guide. that's why i'm so hardcore..... hardcore for jesus!!!

UGH I SUCK

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:27 pm

ha... :D

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:55 pm

omg christxcore! to the max! like woah! so hawt! so sex! <3! <3! ex oh! i <3 xjesusx!

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:07 pm

i forgot to mention that norma jean rocks and rolls all over your faces. but that doesn't prove varg right.

and i sincerely hope that all the ann coulter shit is tongue-in-cheek, varg. anyone who actually supports that vile bitch needs to get the fuck out.

xbenx

Post by xbenx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:29 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:
xbenx wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:

read all of it.
well i think its way fucking sad if you think you are following a rulebook in order to fit in with your scene...thats like going to google and typing in "how to be punk"
are you that fucking simple? no one goes to that to be "punk." all that website does is back up ANYONE who believes Christianity and hardcore should not be one in the same. if you read ALL OF IT without going "ah, what a bunch of bullshit" throughout the entire thing (which im willing to be you did) then you will see that it makes sense.
xkristyx wrote: Please tell me that website is a joke

Anyone who takes that seriously, I'd like to personally punch in the face.
so are you willing to punch me in the face? that website is serious in the message it delivers (although there are a few funny exaggerations throughout it). again, read all of it.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:35 pm

hardcore and christianity can be combined. only an idiot would go by rules set out on a site and only an idiot would think that a site like that backs up their claims. who are you to say what should or shouldnt be in hardcore? my beliefs arent the same as your beliefs, so should one of ours be thrown out? of course not. you preach tolerance but youre completely intolerant. how do you even post this shit without smacking yourself in the face?

tama
Sweet Tits

Post by tama » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:46 pm

Burn the churches! Kill the christians! Bring back Nero! Hail Satan! I need more exclamation points! ! ! !!! ! ! ! !
Slow is the new loud.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:49 pm

tell you what, lets take out christianity but to do that we have to take out satan. no religion in hardcore, ok? tama, you must leave and never return.

xbenx

Post by xbenx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:51 pm

holy shit...

since im obviously the ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD that believes Christian ideals and hardcore ideals do not mix, then i will say one final thing on this subject:

it is MY BELIEF that hardcore is a place for kids who are sick of dealing with mainstream ideas (ie CHRISTIANITY, consumerism, etc) to branch off and meet people who share the same beliefs.

therefore, for christian bands to call themselves hardcore is a direct contradiction to what I BELIEVE hardcore ideals are and ever were.

i have NO PROBLEM with Christians being in hardcore. but i do have a problem with christians preaching their message to kids involved with hardcore. Christians have churches, i (as well as other people) have hardcore.

it doesnt matter though, what i believe seems to make no sense to any of you...but thats alright.

also, Bullet Tooth, weren't you associated with the skinheads around the QC or was I told a complete lie? i expect that even if its true, then you will deny it. but if its true, dont even fucking tell me about tolerence.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:56 pm

yeah, its true. in fact, im still a skinhead. why would i possibly deny it? let me clarify some, i was involved in the S.H.A.R.P. groups there and if youre not completely brain dead you will know that they are against racism. we were a slight bit shitty to a lot of people. thats in the past. so what? i was a nazi skinhead for about a year when i was 19 and 20 and have since repented of such sillyness. i have no problem with my past, i cant do anything to change it. i am not that way now so thats all that matters. dont speak to you of tolerance? why not? im not the one preaching tolerance, you are. i can be as intolerant as i want and so can you but the problem comes in when you sit there and preach intolerance and then prove yourself a hypocrite and dont even follow your own preaching.

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:00 pm

Welp I'm lost.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:04 pm

ben, youre screwed in the head if you think that i'll possibly lie about anything on here or anywhere else. why would i care if you or anyone else on here thinks less of me? this isnt real life. it has no bearing on anything.

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Re:

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:06 pm

Tal Bachman wrote:Omaha is the hardcore capitol? I thought it was the whiney pussy-ass capitol.

No shit, there is nothing hardcore about Omaha.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:22 pm

haha i just realized something. "or was i told a complete lie?" that shits hilarious, you fuckheads lives are so pathetic that youre gossiping about what i did almost a decade ago? obviously if you had to be told you werent around so try not to fucking tell people how they should act and what they should do, newbie. its not your scene, its everyones and everyone is different. fucking deal with it. i dont have to like you or anyone else and most of the time, thats the case. you have no right to say that they can or cant preach to anyone they want to. its just like tv or the radio, if you dont like the message, turn it off. walk the fuck out of the venue and dont listen to it. maybe once you've been around a while, you'll get it.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:22 pm

toodles til tomorrow. im in the middle of moving so no internet at home so youre lame dick response will have to wait until tomorrow.